Sunday, December 14, 2008

Is it Thursday yet?



'Scuse me while I just empty my head here today before it explodes LOL

So here it is 9:04pm and I am finally sitting down after a long productive day. Shopping is nearly done. Grocery shopping is done. 28 preschooler made noodle frames have been sprayed painted and are drying on my front porch LOL, all of my party supplies have been purchased and I'm exhausted.

This week will be yet another busy one but "the end is near in sight". Tomorrow is day 1 of 2 for preschool class parties, it is also the day where I have to pick over a $100 in cookie dough from the PTA *lol*, followed by an evening teacher's party and Toys-R-Us night shopping. Tuesday is the 2nd preschool class party and both of my classes perform the annual Christmas concert. Wednesday is my last day of Preschool before Christmas break! Yippee!

Thursday is my first annual Mother/Son Christmas goof-off day. For reasons I won't bore you with, I have decided to let my son ditch a field trip and we're going to spend the day together instead :-) I cannot even begin to tell you how excited we both are. So far, we've decided to start our day at Starbucks (he loves the caramel apple cider), followed by Christmas shopping, mini-golf and lunch out together.

Friday, my son graduates from D.A.R.E. (so I'll be able to attend the ceremony) and my daughter's class is having a "Polar Express" themed Christmas party.

And tonight... eek... I just remembered.... I forgot to grade a bazillion Math SuperStar papers for my daughter's class.

Calgon take me away! Oh well, time to drag out the footspa, pour a glass of wine, turn up the holiday music. Life could be worse.

No comments: