I won an award!
One of my favorite bloggers and long time friends, Debbie, was sweet enough to give me an award :-)
Thanks Deb! You know I love ya to pieces to, girlfriend!
So here are the rules of spreading the love (award):
1.Post a copy on your blog.
2.Mention who gave you the award.
3.Pass the award onto 6 others.
4.Leave a message on their blog letting them know the award has been bestowed upon them.
And that's it! Easy, right? Heh.. not for me but here it goes:
1. Nester from The Nesting Place. I mean who doesn't love Nester, right? I've even mistreated my first set of curtains because of her :-)
2. Nester's partner in crime :-) Kimba from A Soft Place to Land I swear these ladies are my idols.
3. Pretty Organizer from Pretty Organizer Palace. Not only is she extremely talented in ways I could only dream of, she is an incredible Mother of 6.
4. The Crockpot Lady from A Year of Crockpotting. I love reading this blog. Creative recipes sprinkled with humor.
5. A fellow teacher and new friend... Jen from Time Out for Me. She doesn't know it but I'm sure we'd be good friends in "real life" :-)
6. Grams. Her love of her family and her love for the holidays always make me smile.
Cranberry - Strawberry Jam aka Christmas Jam - *A festive holiday jam perfectly sweet with a touch of tartness from fresh cranberries and frozen strawberries. * I know it seems odd to post a Christmas re...
3 days ago