Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cranberry bliss




Dust off your crockpot, ladies and go check out A Year of Crockpotting. I found this blog intriguing... I mean really ... who the heck can even think of 50 palatable crockpot recipes nevermind 365? Apparently Stephanie can and she does a great job at it, I might add.

So tonight out of sheer curiosity, I tried Stephanie's Cranberry Sauce recipe and I'm here to tell you ladies... it's total cranberry bliss! I did add in a smidgen more sugar and about a 1/4 tsp. of vanilla but my, oh my, it'll be hard to go back to canned cranberry sauce again.

Give it a whirl. You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sounds YU-MMY!! Tell the truth, were you eating it by the spoonful right out of the crockpot? LOL

Stephanie ODea said...

oh I'm glad that you liked this! I really did, but I always wonder if what I make is a fluke or not.
yay!

--steph