So it came to me as no surprise that Debbie was given this award and was delighted to receive it as well.
'This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propogated. Please give more attention to these writers!'"
Wow. Thanks Debbie. I luv ya hun :-)
So in the spirit of paying forward, I'll like to pass this award to:
- Tiffany from Making Room for Serendipity. Tiffany is one of my BFF from the internet. Her blog is filled with some of the most real, compassionate writings you will find on blogspot.
- Melissa from Heart and Home. Melissa is such a positive gal with a fabulous house, a great outlook on life and a very warm and inviting blog.
- Ruth Anne from Warm Pie, Happy Home. This blog encapsulates the word "cuteness".
- Sandy Toes from Shell In Your Pocket. A new blog that I have started to blogstalk LOL It's such a nice, warm place to visit - full of decorating, cooking and fun girl talk.
- And one of my favorites.. Chris from Just A Girl. Her blog is filled with inspiring home decor ideas, style and friendship. What else could you ask for?