Okay, you left a comment and DIDN't reveal how to post the video inside the blog!!! You have to help me!
I cracked up at your response. I would be THRILLED if my parents, in-laws, husband, the neigbor... or ANYONE would give me a robot to vacuum my house! Though I think we'd end up commiting some kind of robot abuse because the bag would fill up with junk within the first 15 minutes of operation.
Okay, now you can come back and reveal your secret!:)
Is it me? Or am I the one of the lonely who still feel comfort in hanging my clothes on a real clothesline? For me, it gives me time to take things down a notch. To feel the warmth of the sun on my skin and hear the birds sing. To see flowers growing in my backyard in different stages of their lifecycles. And more importantly, time to reflect. Listen to my inner thoughts that the busyness of life drowns out during the day. A time to reconnect with my thoughts and to visit memories of my childhood and to somehow feel connected to generations of the women of my family. My clothesline ... a simple but complex blessing of my life.
1 comment:
Okay, you left a comment and DIDN't reveal how to post the video inside the blog!!! You have to help me!
I cracked up at your response. I would be THRILLED if my parents, in-laws, husband, the neigbor... or ANYONE would give me a robot to vacuum my house! Though I think we'd end up commiting some kind of robot abuse because the bag would fill up with junk within the first 15 minutes of operation.
Okay, now you can come back and reveal your secret!:)
Pretty Organizer
Post a Comment